If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this policy.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail email@example.com.
We gather and uses certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to website enquiries
- Any other information provided by you whilst using this website
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the website, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records,
- To improve the products and services we provide,
- To contact you in response to a specific query,
- To customise the website for you,
- To send you promotional or informational e-mails about products and services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you,
- To contact you via email.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use this website and what pages they intend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregate usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how the website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you are giving permission to receive marketing and informational communication from us by email.
You can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Write to us at Storyboard Music Limited, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, or
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.